By Richard B. Gunderman
A goldmine of theoretical insights and functional feedback, Achieving Excellence in scientific schooling, moment Edition explores the basic query dealing with scientific educators and newbies at the present time: what's our imaginative and prescient of academic excellence, and what will we do to augment our performance?
Among the themes explored inside of this up-to-date, enticing, informative, and thought-provoking textual content are:
• Education’s place as a concern of clinical schools
• Seminal academic insights from non-medical educators
• most sensible practices of remarkable educators and learners
• grants and pitfalls of recent academic technologies
• Key assets for selling excellence in clinical education
• scientific education’s position in getting ready destiny leaders
• management roles for scientific faculties in universities and society
Reviews of the 1st edition:
"This is an eloquent, quotable, and inspirational ebook that gives a template for "Achieving Excellence in clinical Education." - magazine of the yankee clinical Association
"Gunderman is an comprehensive educator, popular as a considerate and provocative instructor. . . i like to recommend his publication to division chairs, clerkship and residency application administrators, and schooling pros who're shaping the way forward for scientific education." - New England magazine of Medicine
Read or Download Achieving Excellence in Medical Education: Second Edition PDF
Best medical education & training books
Whereas scientific and hygienic advancements have pushed down the mortality charges of infectious illnesses, pathogenic microorganisms are nonetheless a significant factor in daily scientific perform. they're nonetheless the main widespread reason for dying in 3rd international international locations. New and incurable infectious ailments are a global challenge.
Neurology and neurosurgery are notoriously daunting for the scientific scholar. As every one ofthe uncomplicated techniques are mastered, new, extra specified info should be mastered. It isa interesting yet usually overwhelming distinctiveness that's required for daily perform rightthrough a clinical occupation, from junior health care provider to senior advisor.
Die Checkliste Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie - Nie ohne ;-) Im grauen Teil werden die wichtigen psychiatrischen und somatischen Diagnosemethoden und alle relevanten psychologischen Testverfahren erklärt. Der grüne Teil ebnet den Weg vom Leitsymptom zur richtigen Diagnose - eine wichtige Hilfestellung im klinischen Alltag.
Nursing schooling presents a strategic advisor and sensible concentration to curriculum making plans and improvement. it's going to aid all these enthusiastic about the availability of nursing schooling to appreciate the problems concerned on the diversified levels of getting ready a nursing curriculum which:-meets either specialist and educational requirements;-integrates thought and practice;-enables scholars to accomplish the abilities and capabilities they want for pro practice;-includes various tools of training and learning;-provides transparent information for pupil choice and review.
- Molekulare Onkologie: Entstehung, Progression, klinische Aspekte (German Edition)
- Hernien (German Edition)
- Chirurgie der Nasennebenhöhlen: und der vorderen Schädelbasis (German Edition)
- Studying for Your Midwifery Degree (Transforming Midwifery Practice Series)
- Family Medicine Board Review: Pearls of Wisdom, Fourth Edition
- Clinical Education in the Health Professions: An Educator's Guide
Additional resources for Achieving Excellence in Medical Education: Second Edition
Achieving Excellence in Medical Education: Second Edition by Richard B. Gunderman